Role: API Developer
Location: 100% Onsite in Regina, SK, *local candidates preferred
Start Date (target): November 7, 2018
End Date: July 5, 2019 (8 month term)
Immediate need for a full time API Developer
Experience: Min. 5 years
Required (must have) Skills/Experience:
– Experience building secure, reliable, publicly available APIs
– Experience securing publicly available APIs using industry best practices
– Experience enabling business-to-business (B2B) transactions through APIs
– Experience describing API structure using tools such as Swagger
– Experience configuring and using API management gateways (such as Azure API Management)
– Experience developing RESTful API services using C# and ASP.NET Web API 2 (or newer)
Assets (nice to have) Skills/Experience:
– Experience in Agriculture, or building software for Agriculture.
– Experience building API unit tests.
– Experience with Azure SQL Database.
– Experience with Azure App Services (Web, API, Function).
– Experience with version control using GIT, or other distributed version control systems.
– Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) team environment.
– Experience building Single-Page Applications (SPA) with Angular 2 or newer (either in a real project or self taught).
– Experience with Visual Studio (2015 or newer).
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services Online.