Looking for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a local position that requires the candidate to be present full time at the client’s office in Mountain View, CA
The Sr Digital Marketing Manager will work with clients on Paid Search and other digital platform implementations to design and implement experience optimization capabilities which drive measurable lift on digital business goals. Responsibilities will include working side by side with both clients and the in house FTO tech teams – designing, configuring, and evaluating performance of optimization activities such as A/B and multivariate tests, targeted and personalized campaigns, and automated recommendations.
FTO needs someone who is smart coupled with being an exceptionally good communicator. S/he needs to be able to fluidly move between tech speak and clients’ goals. S/he will be executing on all PPC/Retargeting strategy (potentially also SEO and Social). Talking to clients and having a good strategic sense is a must. This person will have to be willing to get involved in the details and actually do strategic work.
Daily Activity and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and grow client PPC accounts and other digital channels such as Remarketing, Paid Social, Youtube, etc.
- Provide strategy for all digital marketing channels; define and detail out business goals. Propose marketing solution to reach goals. Define KPI and communicate to client goals and project details
- Work as project manager in between product and engineering to ensure we have a technology solution to reach clients’ goals
- Manage deliverable of technology projects to ensure they answer the client needs
- Manage the process of custom marketing campaigns, this will entail ensuring clear client goals are met and resources are doing the actual work on time and correctly to specs
- Respond to possible new business opportunities by formalizing what statement of work would look like.
- 5+ years of work experience in Paid Search, Remarketing, Paid Social, etc
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Search and expert in Google AdWords/Bing adCenter
- Strong analytics skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s Degree