Type: Full Time Direct Hire
Location: Vancouver, WA
Software Engineer Summary
The Software Engineer will be expected to understand functional requirements to design and develop new functionalities while understanding and enhancing existing modules in a fast-paced, cloud-centric environment. This individual will need to communicate effectively and collaborate extensively in an agile framework. The Software Engineer needs to operate with a sense of urgency and exhibit pride and ownership to create top-quality solutions, optimally aligned with the evolving needs of the organization.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Acquire a complete and thorough understanding of the Business Systems.
- Coordinate with business owners and analysts to develop a thorough understanding of the detailed. requirements for new or existing processes.
- Design, code and unit test changes per specifications.
- Provide alternate solutions pertinent to business needs.
- Build and deploy changes to different environments in sprint/release cycles.
- Be willing to travel domestically (~10%).
Software Engineer Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science required.
- 5+ years of software development experience in a cloud-centric environment.
- 2+ years of experience in customizing NetSuite using SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
- 2+ years of integration experience using Web Services, Restlets
- Ability to analyze requirements and design scalable, robust solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a rapidly changing environment.
- Development experience in Microsoft .NET and C#
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, preferably SQL Server 2012+
- Conversant with various agile methodologies
- Familiarity with version control system, preferably GitHub
- Familiarity with AWS