We’re looking for a Paid Media Intern who shares our passion for search engine marketing and is driven to provide exceptional service and results to clients.
Reports to: The Director of Paid Media
Work Schedule: 9:00AM – 5PM (Monday – Friday)
Location: 4020 Saint-Ambroise, Suite 199, Montreal, QC H4C 2C7
- As a Paid Media Intern, you will learn how to manage day-to-day campaign activities with Senior Campaign Managers and on behalf of various clients, including:
- Assist the team to manage PPC marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Ads for multiple client accounts in various verticals.
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to the client’s websites and business.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical Ad templates.
- Analyze PPC campaign results and adjust advertising strategy to improve/expand campaigns by using market research and campaign data to evaluate testing and performance.
- Ability to go the extra mile, take initiative and work with little supervision.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high-quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and in-person skills.
- Is a confident and articulate presenter.
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Excellent computer skills, fast typing and proficiency in excel is key.
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information.
- Basic Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- Experience running PPC campaigns is a plus.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Accepting local applicants only.
In your cover letter, please to tell us about the achievements you are most proud of and what you can bring to Bloom to make us even more awesome!