KMR Innovations Inc.
Manager (Product & Data Management)
This position will manage a team responsible for managing the consumption, enhancement, distribution and pricing of product data. The manager contributes to strategies as it involves partnering with our suppliers to acquire and develop product data that will populate multiple ERP’s and Ecommerce engines.
· Manage a team of eight with experience in Product & Data Management plus product data pricing.
· Implementation of an enterprise product acquisition and storage strategy including pricing and the development of and enterprise e-business strategy
· Manage relationships with the data contacts at the vendor organizations
· Will attend the governance board meetings as company representative
· Have a technical skill-set and develop a working knowledge of the Enable PIM
· Manage the relationships with 3rd party partners such as the cloud vendor.
· Schedule and conduct governance board meetings
· Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the Integration of the Product and Data Management team
· Facilitate user role management and security of the Enable PIM
· Provide regular status updates and reporting to the senior leaders of the companies
· Analyze and resolve customer issues by identifying trends and process improvements
· Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the Product and Data Management team.
· Facilitate user role management and security of the Enable PIM.
· Bachelor’s degree; Business/Computer Science, Data Science. Master’s degree preferred.
· Management experience, in supply chain, wholesale and/or retail environment
· Experience developing, implementing/evaluating strategic plans programs, policies
· Experience coaching, mentoring, and developing a successful data management team
· Experience with product management systems and data integration tools
· Create and manage detailed project plans that account for, system integration, process design, policy compliance
· Build and lead the centralized data management capability including strategy & roadmap, support for data governance application platforms, data quality monitoring, and master data management capabilities
· Ability to align with technology, product, analytics and other functions
Desired Knowledge Required:
· 3 to five plus years of management experience is essential for this role
· Seven plus years of experience in data and analytic fields including significant experience in data management
· Strong knowledge of business process, data or information management, data flows data quality standards. Analytical ability to work with data and present results
· Experience with implementing or owning data governance platforms, metadata management tools, data quality platforms, and master data management platforms
· To partner closely with all technology partners
· Superior communication (verbal, written, and presentation)
· Objective, diplomatic manager, team player with excellent collaboration, networking, and influencing skills