The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IT Technical Specialist who would be interested in a long-term contracting engagement offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
For this role in particular, we are looking for candidates who possess at least an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
The overall responsibilities and accountabilities of the candidate would be:
- Management of the Office 365 Licensing portal – weekly account maintenance for Skype, Project and Visio Online.
- FTP server maintenance (cleanup, archiving and account maintenance).
- SCCM application and deployment maintenance (Adobe Flash patching etc.)
- SCCM client coverage (ensuring that new devices receive the client, maintaining the overall health of workstation clients).
- Absolute Software agent maintenance (Computrace agent installed on Dell and Lenovo laptops).
- Application deployment and maintenance (Laserfiche, JD Edwards etc.)
- Microsoft Volume Licensing administration (upgrades, E-Learning etc.)
- Adobe Volume License administration (Creative Cloud account maintenance and app deployment).
- Active Directory Maintenance (computer account cleanup etc.)
- Dell and Lenovo system reimaging (done in-house using Acronis True Image).
- A/V Troubleshooting (boardroom and 180 Kent A/V Installations).
- LRA Account registration (GOC MyKEY and PKI) – formal training required.
- VMware server and workstation deployment (supporting infrastructure and development teams).
Candidates who wish to apply or inquire further details are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.