ICL Systems is the leading provider of systems solutions designed for the demands and challenges of the finished vehicle supply chain. Only ICL Systems offers seamless integration and total visibility in all segments of the finished vehicle pre-delivery and transportation process. ICL Systems has approximately 50% market share of this industry and is celebrating over 25 years of great partnerships!
· Great company culture, collaborative team, and casual work environment.
· Incredible benefit package, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days.
· Stocked kitchen with food and beverages.
· Weekly company provided lunch.
· Flexible hours with an emphasis on work/life balance.
· Specialize in mobile technology, building and customizing apps for Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS devices.
· Work to scope requirements and the proposed solutions with others
· Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
· Keep up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
· Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
· Work with customer key members on Mobile App projects regarding Branding component
· Verification and testing of completed Mobile App projects
· A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
· BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
· 5-7 years of development experience with iOS/Swift
· Experience with Java Persistence API, Spring with JPA and Hibernate, Java EE and Java Server Faces
· Experience with Android Studio/Eclipse a plus
· Experience designing and developing hybrid mobile applications using Angluar JS
· Experience working in an agile environment a huge plus
· Comprehensive knowledge with iOS (Android a plus)
· Effective time management in a fast paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad range of customer end-users (professionals and non-professionals). Proven ability to communicate technical information coherently, both verbally and in writing, to internal and external customers, maintaining a customer focused, friendly attitude.
· Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively and confidently at all levels of an organization, including interaction with senior management.
Apply online at: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/361857?source=ccp&key=vDqbT9DeNBu7RTtxkDPRVuhbiIrRdKFrhd1pq%2fL%2bgeI%3d
Department: Technology Location: Toronto , Canada About Us Our team is excited to work at G Adventures because we love tech, we love travel, and we love changing people’s lives…
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a IOS Mobile Application Developer. IOS Mobile Application Developer- Job Description Full lifecycle applica…
What is the opportunity? RBC Digital Quality Engineering RBC is in the process of changing how people think about and interact with the bank on a daily basis. No longer do we w…