Peranich Huffman Net Lease Group is a commercial real estate brokerage company that’s specifically focused on single tenant medical office investment sales throughout the country. Our firm facilitates the purchase & sale of commercial real estate tenanted by Dialysis Operators, Freestanding Emergency Departments, and Surgery Centers.
By implementing a data driven approach to the brokerage business & understanding the key role that technology plays in an industry that’s customary seen as ‘relationship-based’ we have facilitated the sale of over $250 million in real estate assets tenanted by healthcare providers in the past five years.
We are seeking candidates to facilitate the internal processes within our firm. This is a full time, on-premises position located in downtown Houston, Texas.
Job Description & Ongoing Responsibilities:
1) Marketing Material Generation
- Create content for digital & print marketing materials, to include: direct marketing, website, direct mail, white papers, researcher spotlights, and editorials via the use of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Copy-editing of customer facing marketing materials, both print and digital, to ensure grammatical and technical accuracy, consistency with brand standards and guidelines, and that all materials are legally compliant.
- Create, organize, and manage cloud-based marketing files repository.
- Hire and coordinate with contracted photographers and drone aerial video operators.
2) Website Management / Customer Acquisition
- Manage & monitor website content and design via the use of the Wix.com platform and Wix Code.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and paid search and display advertising campaigns via the use of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Consistently monitor site performance, identify possible speed/throughput bottlenecks and manage implementation of solutions.
- Monitor site traffic to identify user trends, recognize in-demand content to help drive site content architecture decisions.
- Develop, implement, analyze and continuously refine the customer acquisition program strategy.
3) Process Workflow Implementation
- Create executive marketing dashboards and reports
- Implement contact database management via the use of the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Create and updates marketing campaign workflows.
4) Email Campaign Generation & Analysis
- Drive and manage email process including layout, content, segmentation, A/B multi-variant testing, and list management.
- Manage email reporting dashboards within the Salesforce CRM & provide actionable recommendations to continuously optimize our email program.
- Manage the email list, including purging non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Champion continuous advancement of our email features and capabilities including targeting and template development.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email.
- Able to assess what technologies are needed and work with IT or Third Parties to implement
- Able to propose strategy and follow through.
- 3+ years of experience in developing, launching and managing digital marketing campaigns is required.
- Strong Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (i.e. InDesign, Acrobat & Photoshop), a sharp eye for great design and layout.
- Strong Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite. Excel expertise required, including competence of pivot tables, IF statements, SUMIFS, INDEX/MATCH, VLOOKUP, and the implementation of MACROS.
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM. Expert skills desired, experience mandatory
- Wix Code Website content creation, editing, & management.
- The ability to problem solve with little oversight from upper management; a resourceful mindset; and strong organizational skills
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Bing Webmaster Tools experience.
- Knowledge of industry best practices (inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, etc.).
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, able to uphold quality standards of style and grammar to produce high quality edited materials.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects successfully under tight timelines, be flexible, able to shift priorities when necessary to meet deadlines.