Reporting to the Sr. Creative Director, Ideation, the Creative Director, Digital Marketing Design will lead the design ideation for various Pharmacy initiatives across our digital assets while inspiring a talented design team. This candidate must be a talented and experienced Creative Director who can bring big, transformative ideas, cutting-edge strategy, and high creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing, Branding and Digital communications. Must demonstrate a passion for strategic problem solving and utilize a deep understanding of design to develop print, digital and experiential creative solutions that are on brand and meets business objectives.
• Create, convey, and sell vision: direct and inspire a team while working across a complex, multi-stakeholder organization.
• Bring big ideas and visual vision to life across owned, earned and paid assets through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• Inspire and mentor team to develop impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision ensuring consistency.
• Cultivate an engaging atmosphere leading to the development and execution of remarkable creative.
• Partner with implementation teams to ensure execution of ideas as planned.
• Develop, impact, and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• 10-15 years of Creative Director experience in agency and/or corporate environment.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
• Extraordinary team leadership experience with ability to inspire and mentor team; consistently developing talent and team building.
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills with ability to impact and influence individuals at senior levels-both internally and externally.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications and digital technologies.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
High School Diploma or GED required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar