Crestview Strategy is a growing digital-first public affairs agency looking for an experienced
Conversion Optimization Specialist. You will be responsible for improving overall
conversions on our clients’ mobilization campaigns. This will involve analyzing key
conversion funnel metrics and developing ongoing roadmaps to identify areas of
opportunities across each campaign. You will work closely with Campaign Strategists and
Data Analysts to improve each campaign’s performance. The ideal candidate will have
expertise in paid search, google display network, self-serve DSPs, and social media
You will be part of a small but growing team of campaign strategists, analysts, and
creatives that have an unending thirst to mobilize people around public policy issues. If you
have a great understanding of how traffic and audiences are built online, and what it takes
to incrementally drive improvements to UX and CRO for lead generation and online
mobilization, you will find a home at Crestview Strategy.
Unconventional backgrounds and experience are welcome and encouraged.
• Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make
recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
• Analyze key metrics on a daily basis, identify trends and make immediate site
• Track and analyze key KPI’s related to: multi-channel funnels, assisted
conversions, and top conversion paths. Develop reporting dashboard and provide
reporting on a daily and weekly basis to internal stakeholders.
• Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a
conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plans for our clients’ mobilization
• Manage and optimize navigation, landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs),
and lead-generating forms
• A/B tests for campaign specific landing pages to achieve conversion goals.
• Manage development queue with the National Practice Lead, Campaigns and
Digital Mobilization to prioritize projects via the ICE (impact, confidence, ease)
• Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to
the optimization strategy and testing plan.
• Partner with our internal design and development team to recommend changes
based on winning test results.
• Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and
data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
• Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead
of the competition.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of the campaign and digital
mobilization team’s processes and strategies.
Skills and Requirements
• Strong sense of curiosity that pushes you to read, ask questions, research, and
dig deep into what gets people to act.
• A natural wordsmith with strong creative writing skills, you should have a feel for
customizing tone, diction, style, and format to each target audience
• Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, marketing tactics and growth
• Good time management skills, with a self-starter mindset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Optimizer, Google Tag Manager
• Proficiency with Hotjar tracking and analysis and other CRO technologies
Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, etc.
• Google Analytics Certification is a bonus
• Experience using major web content management systems including Wordpress,
Joomla, Drupal, and Magento.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills