American Career Search has been engaged with our $12 Bn. multinational financial organization client. They are a leader in their global market space with high global transactions. Controls a majority of the global market share. Client CEO is an engineer by trade and company has 19% annual growth with over 2,000 employees. Our client operates in 24 countries and supports 350,000 global customers in critical , fast transactions. Client is looking to automate processes and transactions in a secure environment.
Why come to work for our client:
- They are flexible on experience. What matters is your ability to learn and take on responsibility.
- This company is run by the engineering side!
- Groups are are flexible on programming ability. It depends on the systems you have experience on and what the department works on.
- All the divisions have a mix of fun and exciting things such as machine learning, very large linear optimization problems, big data
- Compensation and career growth is top on a global scale with high base, solid bonus, stock plan, quick vesting and fast increases!
Join a global software engineering organization that is a leader in developing complex transaction software and services. Develop cutting edge technology, receive high level benefits, bonuses, stock options and remuneration.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer with expertise in C++ in a Linux environment:
* Design, develop, and maintain proprietary computer programs and mathematical software for complex financial transaction management systems
* Develop existing systems and software applications, including design, implementation, and support.
* Implement algorithms
* Improve software systems performance
* C++, Java, Oracle, Object Oriented Design, Linux
* BS degree in Computer science or related field.
* Experience with C++ programming in a Linux environment.
* In depth knowledge and use of algorithms and data structures
* Database design
* Analysis, and development
* Distributed computing solutions;
* Numerical analysis
* Performance analysis
* Advanced optimization theory
* Object oriented analysis and design
* Socket programming
* Multi-threaded, parallel programming