Role: Senior Business Analyst- mobile application development
Location: Regina, Sask
*strong preference for candidates local to Regina or who are willing to relocate to Regina for duration of contract*
Start Date (target)
It would be an initial contract likely to end of Dec 2019
This is a backfill for an CLIENTer that has been “on-the ground” at the client (Client) for quite some time, but will be moving on to another project, so we need to replace with someone very good. So far, CLIENT has had no luck finding someone suitable to consider, so they re-jigged the skill-set they want to focus on. The overall team is very strong technically, so they are no longer looking for a developer.
CLIENT is now looking for a senior candidate with a Business Analyst skill-set, who has hands-on and recent experience with Mobile Application development. Someone with the ability to take the “idea” or request from the business to the development/delivery stage. They will be sitting with the business, gathering requirements, translating to the technical team and then working with the team in developing the solutions.
They will also assist the leadership/PM in managing the project when needed (overseeing timelines, status updates, etc.), and will be involved in QA testing and coordination activities.
· They MUST be a senior resource with at least 8+ years experience
- MUST have recent experience working as a BA on Mobile Application development projects:
- MUST have experience working on iOS (especially) and Android platforms (recent/within the past 2 years)
- strong documentation skills
- strong experience with Agile/Scrum
- CBAP certification or equivalent combo of education/experience
· previous experience working with energy or utilities companies would be an asset but not mandatory